Play Fair, Pay Early
If you have a claim you should
- Take all reasonable precautions to mitigate the claim and prevent further loss, damage or liability.
- Avoid making statements or admissions of liability.
- Advise the police if a theft, malicious damage or lost property has occurred, obtain a copy of report and event number as well as police station location and the officer's details.
If you have a motor vehicle claim phone 1300 783 593
- Do not admit liability
- Record all details of any third party including drivers name, address, phone, vehicle description and registration number.
- Record third party Insurer details if possible
- Take photos of the area and damage
Email all claims: firstname.lastname@example.org